Offering the best in urology pharmacy support
A note from our Compounding Pharmacy:
Our team at Kelley-Ross Compounding Pharmacy (part of the Kelley-Ross Pharmacy Group) are leading experts in compounding medications for Genitourinary patients.
- Offer your team and patients the very best in personalized, compounded medications
- Consult and exchange ideas with leading providers
- Regularly review current research
- Attend seminars that focus on current issues and advances in urology
- Revise compounded formulations to reflect current recommendations
If you are a patient, we can work with you (through your Urologist) to select a personalized solutions.
We are a referral-based compounding facility, centrally located on Seattle’s First Hill, close to many providers and the downtown area.
We are also proud members of the American College of Apothecaries.
Did you know?
- Beyond-Use Dating for compounded items can be a short as 3 days in the refrigerator
- The best storage condition for most sterile items is in the freezer
- Fully thawing the medication before use is critical for proper administration
- Customized strengths can be prepared for individual use
- Use of a standardized formulation can shorten preparation time, shorten waiting time, and in many cases, reduce medication costs.
Compounding dispensing options
- Cocoa butter vaginal suppositories