Packaging solutions to simplify your medication regimen and your life.
We were one of the first pharmacies to provide robotics and packaging solutions for Long-Term Care Facilities. And while others have followed us, we continue to pride ourselves on providing our customers the leading edge of technology and service.
The by-product of our obsession with robotics and packaging is simple: you receive the best Quality Assurance in the business, which in turn provides peace of mind to your nursing and facility staff. It also means choices – customer choices suited to your specific needs.
What We Offer:
- The Parata PASS Machine creates the OnePac® packaging system.
- OnePac® packaging can be made in either a unit dose or multidose format.
- Medications are organized by patient and time of day to reduce med pass times.
- No need to pull together multiple bingo cards to finish medication administration passes!
- Potential to barcode bags to allow for integration with eMAR systems.
- Flexible delivery schedules for routine medications.
- Allows the stocking of fewer medications.
- CMS Short Cycle Fill compliant!
- Packaging prints all drug-related information to help with drug identification
- Customizable package information for your specific setting
- SYNMED Medisets are ideal for patients who need a little extra assistance with medications, but not full nursing management.
- Our medisets can also come with perforations that allow for an individual time of day to be torn off and travel with you without the bulk of the entire weeks’ worth of medication.
- Bingo cards…Blister Cards…Unit Dose…These are all terms that can be used to describe how most medications are packaged in the Long-Term Care arena.
- This style of packaging allows for multiple medications to be placed together, but without the bulk of the mediset style packaging we also supply.
- Each medication has an individual label to track all of the information you will need to identify and administer accurately and with confidence.
- Organized in one-week cards (Monday to Sunday), each column is used for a time of day (morning, noon, evening, bedtime) to easily find the day and time your patient needs.
- Each medication is individually packaged and labeled by dose. By doing this, Kelley-Ross Long-Term Care can help your staff to speed up medication admin passes by not having to split tablets, or pull from multiple slots.
We are also happy to label each individual card by the time of day it should be given to help staff organize your cart efficiently.