Life in the time of the coronavirus disease pandemic has been unlike anything most of us have ever experienced. Between the unfamiliarity of life while social distancing and the uncertainty of what the future holds, we all have experienced some degree of loss and struggle over the past few weeks.
But, as always, us humans are good at adapting to the unfamiliar and fighting for what we believe in.
Kelley-Ross Pharmacy Group is committed to protecting the health of our patients and staff while maintaining access to pharmacy services during the COIVD-19 outbreak. It is through this commitment to our community that we have found creative ways to adapt to these unprecedented circumstances.
We are proud to report that all our locations are open and fully functional with some creative twists to maintain guidelines of social distancing to do our part to flatten the curve:
Prescription pick up or delivery:
- Our teams are limiting foot traffic inside all our pharmacy locations and offering curbside pickup, delivery, and mailing of prescriptions.
- To support social distancing, all mail and delivery fees have been waived at this time.
- If you are receiving a new medication, a pharmacist will call you to discuss details about your new medication such as how to take it and what you can expect.
- Please call us for more specific information on how we can get your prescription to you while keeping you healthy.
- We have fully converted our PrEP clinic to telehealth!
- PrEP is an extremely important tool to prevent HIV even when social contact is low. If you are considering discontinuing, it is as important to keep taking PrEP continuously until you have a chance to discuss this with your provider. Please call us and to talk to one of our PrEP providers for more information to keep you healthy.
- If you have an appointment coming up or are interesting in starting PrEP please call our PrEP clinic at 206-324-6990 or visit our website for more information.
- While travel limitations have significantly decreased the need for individual travel consultations, we are still available to provide information on travel medicine and vaccines.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions or inquires.
In home medication coaching:
- While we are no longer able to meet in your home through our Senior Drug Education program, we are available over the phone to answer all medication and healthcare questions you may have.
- Call our friendly pharmacists at 206-838-4587 or email email@example.com with your questions.
- Our pharmacists continue to be able to supply naloxone to anyone who requests it during this time.
- Call 206-324-6990 or your specific Kelley-Ross pharmacy branch or visit our website for more information and to request naloxone and training today.
- The CDC has recommended postponing most immunizations except when there is a compelling need to receive the immunization based on assessment that potential benefit outweighs the risk of exposure to the virus that causes COVD-19.
- If you are due for a vaccine, please call our pharmacists at 206-324-6990 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss if your vaccine should be postponed.
While times are uncertain and changes are fluid, we remain committed to providing health care to our patients old and new. Things will change, and we will roll with the punches. We plan to adapt day by day to continue to serve our community so we can all come out of this whole and well.
Please reach out to us for any need.
We got this, Seattle.
Your Kelley-Ross Pharmacy Team
Kelley-Ross Long Term Care Pharmacy: 206-838-4590
Kelly-Ross Compounding Pharmacy: 206-622-3565
Kelley-Ross Pharmacy at The Polyclinic: 206-324-6990
Union Center Pharmacy: 206-441-9174
Kelley-Ross Clinical Pharmacy Institute: 206-838-4587