Why choose the Kelley‐Ross Residency Program? Because we rock!
At Kelley-Ross, we are innovative, we are exciting, and we have so many cool things that push the boundaries of what we as pharmacists can do. We are not the norm. We are creating the norm for tomorrow.
As a candidate, you need to know what you are in for with us. If you are looking for something traditional, we probably aren’t for you. If you want to live on the edge and go into uncharted waters, we might be the best fit.
Are you: Adaptable? Bold? Smart? Adventurous? If so, you may be an ideal candidate for our residency position.
We are not a traditional pharmacy practice, and we are not a traditional program. This program is designed to challenge you as a resident, push your own limits, and think outside traditional practice.
What makes us Rock?
- 2016 APhA Pinnacle Award for Group Practice
- Resident Program Director; Katie Berenstein brings a unique perspective as a past Kelley-Ross resident
- Pharmacist in Charge Capitol Hill Pharmacy; Kathleen Pierce recognized as WSPA 2022 Excellence in Innovation Award
- Clinical Pharmacist and Preceptor; Annalisa Thomas recognized as WSPA 2021 Distinguished Young Pharmacist of the Year Award
- CEO; Ryan Oftebro recognized as WSPA 2018 Pharmacist of the Year Award
- Director of Clinical Services and Preceptor; Elyse Tung recognized as WSPA 2014 Excellence in Innovation Award
- As one of our residents, you need to be ready for this. We don’t just give you a few projects. We immerse you in our programs so you become an integral member of our team. Our residents become leaders and innovators with not only Kelley-Ross, but pharmacy practice.
- See what our past residents have to say about the Kelley-Ross Community Pharmacy Residency Program!