The Kelley-Ross PGY-1 Community Pharmacy Residency Program (CPRP) is an unaccredited program unique to Kelley-Ross. While we observe many of the guiding principles of an ASHP-APhA accredited program, we do not require the matching program or registration through ASHP. If interested in applying, please submit all requested materials outlined below. The Residency Program Director (RPD), current resident, and the residency development committee will review applications and select qualified applicants for on-site interviews. To be eligible for an on-site interview, applicants must meet the following criteria:
Minimum Criteria for Consideration
- Doctor of Pharmacy degree (or expected) from an ACPE-accredited program
- No significant, unexplained gaps in pharmacy training/practice
- Demonstrated academic achievement and extracurricular activities that reflect the resident’s leadership potential and dedication to the practice of pharmacy.
- Available for on-site interview
- Licensed, or eligible for licensure in the State of Washington
- Completed application materials
- Three letters of recommendation
- Curriculum vitae (CV) or Resume
- Transcripts from pharmacy program (unofficial transcripts accepted)
- One-page statement of professional interest
Submission Due Date: January 13, 2017
Submitting Materials: Application materials may be submitted by either email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or regular mail. Please note that we do not accept applications via PhORCAS.