Offering The Best In OB/GYN Care
A note from our Compounding Pharmacy Manager: Roland Lopez, PharmD, FACA, FACVP
Our team at Kelley-Ross Compounding Pharmacy (part of the Kelley-Ross Pharmacy Group) are leading experts in compounding medications for OB and GYN patients.
• Offer your team and patients the very best in personalized, compounded medications
• Consult and exchange ideas with leading providers
• Regularly review current research
• Attend seminars that focus on current issues and advances in gynecology
• Revise compounded formulations to reflect current recommendations
Our customized formulations include all purpose nipple ointments, vaginal suppositories, and hormone replacement therapies. If you are a patient, we can work with you and your provider to select a personalized solutions.
We are a referral-based compounding facility, centrally located on Seattle’s First Hill, close to many providers and the downtown area.
DID YOU KNOW
- Customized medication can take up to 5-7 business days to prepare. This is due to the on-site and hand-made personalization of all the medications that we prepare.
- Medications in a Topi-click can be a convenient dosing option. The Topi-click is a storage device and applicator, in one device. It is shaped like a deodorant stick and operates in a similar fashion with each click delivering a standardized amount. We will often use this device with standardized concentrations to provide patient a easy and convenient finger-free application experience.
- Many suppositories can be formulated with coconut butter, a natural vegetable fatty base. Coconut butter is an excellent moisturizer for dry skin and atrophic tissues.
- Mini-suppositories are small tablet suppositories that can be formulated with customized with personalized hormone combinations. These are much smaller than conventional suppositories. A typical suppository is approximately 1″in length whereas a mini-suppository tablet is about 1/4″ in diameter. These can be placed with an applicator with less mess than a conventional suppository.
- Use of a standardized formulation can shorten preparation time, shorten waiting time, and in many cases reduce medication costs.
- 90 day supplies are available dependent on provider authorization and type of compounded formulation.